Google strikes again. Someone entered via Google this query: “Why do men wear harness boots?”
Answers (there are more answers than one)…
1. Harness boots present a tough, masculine appearance.
2. The style — square toe with harness rings and straps — is classic. Harness boots have been around for decades and the style has held throughout the test of time. That is, the style of the harness boot is timeless.
3. Most harness boots have a decent sole suitable for providing traction while operating a motorcycle — so you will see many bikers wearing harness boots.
4. Some men find the square toe of a harness boot more comfortable since the toes have plenty of room.
5. Some men, like me, just like them. I wear what I like.
Life is short: wear boots!