Frustration…

Visitors to this blog may have seen it go through gyrations of appearances with https:// and regular insecure http:// protocols.

I have spent more hours and hours trying to…

… get the blog migrated to the https:// secure protocol.

I can get it to appear as https://, however, when I do that, all of the images, including the header image, disappear.

I have installed 3 different plug-ins that claim they fix it, but they have not worked (as yet.)

Yes, I cleared my cache and tried again on three different browser platforms. Nothing has worked. Yet.

I WILL CONQUER THIS PROBLEM! Eventually.

Booted patience remains a resolution.

Life is short: keep the boots on your feet rather than pound the computer. It’s not the computer’s fault.